The Alice Springs Show is held at Blatherskite Park on the Southern side of the MacDonnell Ranges, bounded by and nestled between ranges, which provide a natural setting for the event. The 56 hectare grounds contain expansive open display areas around a 4 hectare oval with a 450 person grandstand, under cover display pavilions, separate camping areas, extensive public car-parking facilities, a huge Show ride attraction area, ample power and water provisions, secured boundaries and many other facilities and attractions.
The Potential Reach for Stallholders is Vast
The Central Australian Show Society Inc. brings together a broad range of community and commercial interests and presents it to the people of Alice Springs and it’s surrounding areas. The Alice Springs Show attracts more than 18,000 visitors over the two days of the event. This is over 70 percent of the town population and is matched by few other events in the country. Many attend more than once to see what is on offer and to enjoy the things that they can only see at this venue, at a pace that suits them. This is your opportunity to present your services and products to a relaxed and interested customer base that has come to see what is available.
Why exhibit your services and products at the Alice Springs Show?
- You have direct contact with potential customers.
- You can build the potential for new customers and sales well into the future.
- You can create business awareness in the community.
- You can build on your brand awareness.
- You can test the demand for your products and services.
- You can demonstrate your products and services directly to your customers.
- You can provide and distribute literature and information for consideration after the event.
- You can generate direct sales to customers.
- You can use the CASS website to advertise your products.