At the discretion of CASS, no article that creates a nuisance, annoyance, is dangerous, or of offensive or an objectionable nature may be displayed, given away, sold or given as a prize.
Prohibited articles include:
- Drug related goods including cocaine kits, bongs or other related articles
- Explicit or lurid printed matter including T-Shirts, playing cards, pictures and posters
- Fake cigarettes
- Fireworks including crackers and sky rockets
- Fuel type fire lighters
- Horns and trumpets
- Knives, swords, axes, darts and other sharp objects
- Laser pointers
- Metal or wooden martial arts devices
- Pressure pack snow and spray devices
- Silly string
- Stink bombs
- Toy guns are acceptable except for the following: ball bearing guns, eight shot caps, pellet guns, pop downs (throw downs), potato guns, replica guns (bullet type), roll caps, strip caps, water pistols (over 150mm).
Any exhibitor who sells items of a prohibited nature or who refuses to remove them or any other objectionable article from sale, will be asked to close their operation and leave the Show Grounds immediately. Should any exhibitor disregard any of these requirements, CASS Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry at future events.